My Ecology

CATEGORY ACRES
FOOD 6.9
MOBILITY 0
SHELTER 2
GOODS/SERVICES 1.7
TOTAL FOOTPRINT 11 Acres


IN COMPARISON, THE AVERAGE ECOLOGICAL FOOTPRINT IN YOUR COUNTRY IS 24 ACRES PER PERSON.
WORLDWIDE, THERE EXIST 4.5 BIOLOGICALLY PRODUCTIVE ACRES PER PERSON.



IF EVERYONE LIVED LIKE YOU, WE WOULD NEED 2.4 PLANETS.

Woah, thats it? My footprint only takes up 11 acres? I could have sworn I would have took up more space. I mean come on, I live on everything around me. Right now I'm sitting on a computer that was made in Asia somewhere, I'm chompin on chips from Nj in a metallic bag probably made at least a hundred miles from Nj. The clothes I'm wearing right now are from Europe somewhere and I'm pretty sure my TV was not made in America. America is an immigrant country and I' m pretty sure all my items are immigrants too.